Terms & Conditions
The Thanari Court is a large, 100-year-old farm complex. The structural condition of two buildings is not entirely in order.
- therefore, marked passages and locked sheds may only be entered at your own risk
- the visitor is aware of this and bears the whole risk
- smoking is strictly prohibited under all roofs of the courtyard. Please smoke under the sky
- there is a small lake about 1.5 meters deep. It’s not a bathing lake!
- slimbing trees or structures is prohibited
- farming equipment may not be climbed
- pets may only be brought by prior arrangement and must be on a leash
- we respect the environment and only dispose rubbish in the containers provided for this purpose
- please use the toilets and not the environment (men too!)
- the visitor is not entitled to disseminate unconstitutional or illegal ideas
- by accepting the terms and conditions, the visitor acknowledges that no right-wing extremist, racist, anti-semitic, sexist or anti-democratic content will be disseminated. This means that, in particular, neither spoken nor written content will contempt human freedom and dignity, nor symbols that are more anti-constitutional in spirit or unconstitutional organizations, may be used or distributed.
- if visitors will violate our rules, Thanari reserves the right to prevent the actions, if necessary by applying the house rules